Cement silo, a closed container for storing bulk materials, such as grain, cement, fly ash etc. is rainproof and easy for operation and it also has good air tightness.
Performance characteristics of cement silo
1.The cement silo is waterproof and moisture-proof, and it can prevent cement loss and reduce urban air dust pollution. It is a widely used supporting product for environmental protection machinery in construction field.
2.Small floor space, long service life, low cost, and large storage volume.
Working principle of cement silo
1. Use a special crane to erect the cement silo, and place it on the prefabricated silo concrete foundation, check its perpendicularity, and then firmly weld the silo bottom with embedded parts of foundation.
2. After fixing the cement storage silo, use bulk cement truck to transport cement to construction site, and connect the delivery pipeline of the truck with the feed pipeline of the cement storage silo, then cement in the tank will be transported into the cement storage silo by the gas pressure of the bulk cement truck .
3. In the process of conveying cement to the cement storage silo, the operator shall continuously press the button of the vibration motor of the dust collector to shake off the cement attached to the dust collector bag to prevent the bag from being blocked and the silo from bursting.
4. Once the bag is blocked and the pressure in the cement silo exceeds the safety pressure of the pressure safety valve on cement silo roof, open the pressure safety valve to release the pressure in the silo to prevent explosion.
6. When discharging, first open the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone, and then discharge the cement through the cement conveying device. In the process of discharging, if "arching" occurs, press the button of the solenoid valve of the arch breaking device in time to blow air to eliminate the "arching" so as to ensure smooth cement supply.
7. When the cement conveying device fails, first close the manual discharge valve at the bottom of the cone to prevent the cement from overflowing and causing waste.
1. Under normal conditions, the discharge height of the cement storage silo is 1.96 meters and 4.2 meters, and it can also be designed according to users’ requirements.
2. The capacity of the cement storage silo is 50t, 65t, 80t, 100t, 150t, 200t, 250t, 300t, 500t, 1000t, 10000t, 80000t, etc.
1. Check lines before use.
2. Before and after injecting ash into the silo, the bulk cement truck needs to be turned on and vibrated for 2-3 minutes.
3. When cement silo alarms, stop ash injection to prevent damage to the dust-proof processor.
4. When the air flow in air outlet is not smooth, check whether the dust filter element is blocked, and clean it in time.
5. Before cleaning the filter element, bind it with thread for 2-3 times to prevent the filter element from deforming during washing.
6. After cleaning, the filter element shall be dried before use.
7. The filter element shall be replaced in time after it has been cleaned for several times.
1. The cement silo is usually used as a supporting product for the concrete mixing plant (building).
2. It has the characteristics of rainproof, moisture-proof and easy to use, suitable for loading bulk cement and dry fly ash.
3. It is suitable for bulk cement storage in engineering construction, commercial concrete mixing plant, road and bridge water conservancy projects, urban construction and other projects.
The cement silo cooperated with screw conveying pump can transport materials to various locations. The silo is easy to install, safe and reliable, and is an ideal bulk storage tank for various mixing stations.