Fly Ash Grading System
Bucket Elevator Feeding System
Pneumatic Feeding System
Silo Aeration System
Silo Discharging System
Bulk Truck Loading System
Dust Collector System
Bag Packing System
How to clean the fly ash silo
1. The fly ash silo shall be installed with temporary warning signs in the construction scope, and shall not be constructed beyond the specified construction scope, and unrelated personnel shall be prohibited from entering the construction site.
2. Close the fly ash storage pipeline and tie it with iron wire and hang the warning sign.
3. When the fly ash is not in the grinding, the downstream equipment such as the bottom rotor scale is hit to the inspection position.
4. The lighting fixtures in the silo are taken into the holes from the middle of the top of the silo, and the cleaning personnel must not touch the lighting tools and wiring.
5. When entering the cleaning of the fly ash steel silo, the ratio of the number of people outside the warehouse to the number of people in the warehouse should be greater than 2:1, and the outside should be assigned a special person for monitoring.
6. Observe the condition of the stock in the warehouse and the solid condition of the ladder inside the warehouse and from the top of the silo door, and confirm the safety before entering.
7. Workers entering the fly ash steel silo should wear protective equipment, including goggles, dust masks, labor insurance shoes, safety helmets, etc.protection of the worker
8. When the personnel enter the fly ash steel silo, two safety ropes are required, one is fixed on the outer dust collector bracket and the other is fixed on the ladder inside the warehouse. 9. When starting the clearing, look at the flow and feed the mill; if the flow is too small, install the pipe in the upper pipe of the rotor scale, and mix the fly ash with the mixed slag to make the mixture.
10. Firstly use the iron rod and compressed air at the bottom of the library to carry out the dip; then use the compressed air to blow at the top of the library; after entering the warehouse, use the compressed air to blow, the long stick to dip, and then use the shovel, shovel, etc., just started When people are far from the material, be careful not to dip.
11. If you need to build a shelf in the library, you should strictly abide by the relevant regulations on high-altitude operations.
12. It is forbidden to use explosives to clean the fly ash silo.
13. If there are special circumstances, special safety measures should be formulated before construction.
14. The fly ash steel silo is cleaned up. After the experience is passed and the construction site is cleaned up, the construction is over.
15. Matters not covered, refer to relevant safety management regulations and relevant regulations.
Fly Ash Silo Why Choose SRON
For Fly Ash Silo In China, SRON is an ideal choice. SRON has been appraised as Member of China steel silo industry, research center of bulk cement equipment industry and qualified contractor for China National Reserve. Further with our advanced manufacturing craftsmanship and deep experience, SRON has been appointed Contractor for China Bulk Cement Silo Association. What’s more, SRON is China Leading turn-key solution contractor for bulk material storage technology silo system and high strength steel structure.
Each of SRON project is a turn-key solution. Our experienced engineers team will be beside with you to design and construct the most suitable, dependable and economical project through the whole process of project feasibility study, analysis, construction, maintenance and operation.